Wiring my L7

DbRufus1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well i got all my wiring done yesterday and it was alot easier than i thought it would be, but now i need to know what kind of wire to run from my 1000 watt brutus amp to my 15" L7 i was thinkin like 8 awg or something but what do yall think and its a 2 ohm sub and i am gonna wire it at 1 ohm but instead of running 1 wire from 1 positive to the positive on the amp and the other positive to the other positive on the amp with differant wire. i wanted to just run 2 wires one wire that goes in one positive then run that same wire to the other positive on the sub then just running that one wire to the amp would that work? and how would i just use one wire for "+" and one wire for the "-" i was gonna cut the wire and havin the coppers showin about 1 foot from the end and just run the wire to one of the positives untill the copper is on the terminal and then just do the other positive with the end of the wire would that work?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.