Wiring Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list
civic.gif

what the **** is that? i need a ****ing diagram that tells me what wire does what, not a ****ing drawing that tells me nothing.

I am severly pissed off right now, because my ****ing dome light, clock, and automatic door locks won't work, unless the radio is on. But now, they don't work at all! ****ING ****, I have a wiring harness and it came with no instructions. The wires are all different colors because of the japanese wiring differeing from the stupid ass american wiring.

Well, take out each speaker and make a record of what colour each wire is, and whether or not it's positive or negative. What remains is accessory, battery, ground, remote (there are others, but I doubt your car applies).Battery is yellow, ground black, remote - depends, usually blue, I'm not sure. On the 91 CRX I just did it was yellow with a red stripe.

wow, that really would help if i needed to find what wires were connection to what speakers, but thats not what i am looking for. I want to get the wiring diagram for the DECK not for the CAR... I need to know what wire does what on the DECK.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.