Factory Bose wiring diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list
If your just hooking up a sub (you only need one connection) then use the stock sub wires
If there isn’t a dedicated box in the trunk then there should be a sub mounted in the middle of the back deck lid
Multi meter will give you polarity
If it was me I would disconnect it but you can just splice into it if you want to keep the stock sub in play

If your just hooking up a sub (you only need one connection) then use the stock sub wires
If there isn’t a dedicated box in the trunk then there should be a sub mounted in the middle of the back deck lid
Multi meter will give you polarity
If it was me I would disconnect it but you can just splice into it if you want to keep the stock sub in play
I’m hooking up 2 ds18 subs to one amp and 2 other amps for the highs (8 6x9 ) speakers)

I have a 2022 Cadillac with a factory Bose amp. I am in need of a wiring diagram to connect a hi lo convertor to the speaker wires
As new as that vehicle is, there should be no reason WHY you couldnt contact a Chevrolet dealership or contact GM and get a diagram.??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...