wiring a 13.5 w7 with a 1500 fosgate to get 1 ohm

thanks for the link. Looks like I can't do that. The fosgate couldn't take .75 ohm. Looks like I might have to go 2 W6 or 2 T1

To much lol. I'm going to let one of my friends use it for a while ( a week or 2 ) because he seems interested. If he doesn't I'll PM you.

This sounds gay but 1500 is the most my parents allow. They are strict. Ghey but true..... My dad used to have a system, so he knows (I can't just get a 2K fosgate and say its 1K or 1500)

This sounds gay but 1500 is the most my parents allow. They are strict. Ghey but true.....
then get the JL 1000 it should give you 1k at 1.5 to 4ohms, its kinda expensive though. but you might be able to find good deal for a used one.

Well, since I live in the middle of nowhere, alot of people have subs. Most of them all have the 1K and my plan was to outbeat them all with my 1500 with the JL. I can always go Kicker or Fosgate though. I know there are plenty of other brands out there, I would just prefer to stick with JL, Kick, or RF. I'll see what happens in the next two weeks.

Well, since I live in the middle of nowhere, alot of people have subs. Most of them all have the 1K and my plan was to outbeat them all with my 1500 with the JL. I can always go Kicker or Fosgate though. I know there are plenty of other brands out there, I would just prefer to stick with JL, Kick, or RF. I'll see what happens in the next two weeks.
Good luck buddy, I almost ran into the situation your in. However, I got some different speakers. Hang in there. It will be worth it once you get that 1500 pumping out some serious bass! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.