Amp Problems no output

Participant count
  • Participant list

bopo668
10+ year member

JerryRig
tex
ok i having some problems im not getting any output out of my amp. I have a good ground and to check that i put the positive of the volt meter on the bat and the negative on my ground for the amp it read the same so im good there.I have power going to the amp.What could it be

i seriously cant figure this out i tried running new rcas still not getting anything out of my amp it turns on its not in protection mod idk

yeah i triple checked that subwoofer pre out is on the amps on head unit is on is there a way to tell if my headunit pre outs are working they should because i used it in my last install.How Do i tell if the rcas are working not the cable but the plugs on the deck them selves

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.