Wiring 2 10" L5's to mono amp help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are they DVC 2ohm subs, or DVC4? Id run what I have till I decided if that amplifier is not doing/putting out the power I needed.Run what you have before you decide spending money is my opinion.Give the amp a try,see if it will push the subs to your liking.You can go to Sonicelectronix, and find a subwoofer,or yours, of the ohms value, and find wiring diagrams for different ohms loads, and print them out to take to the vehicle with you to wire to the ohms value you want to run, and for the amplifier stability.Easy to find, and print out and take with you.But try that amp out, and run it for a while,is what Id do.It very well may be all you are wanting at the moment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You can daisy off of that amplifier to add another amp just like it, and run one amp to each sub, and will recieve the 2ohms for each sub, and will run cooler also.But 4ohms for a pair of those subs, or one sub @1ohms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.