wireless internet

jr15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
now i kno this isnt perfectly legal but id thought id ask some u of guys that know about this, but i have a dell inspirion 6000 and it has the wireless internet cpnnect. it locates a network, but it is password protected, theres no way for me to connect to this network huh?

if yoy have a wireless built-in card all you have to do is click " search networks". if you live in a apartement community atleast 15 different lines will pop up. you will always find a connection that's unsecured. i dont know what the big deal is. you dont own the airwaves. some people need a little help. to me... what they dont know want hurt them

He's asking how to access a secure network, not how to mooch off of stupid neighbors who don't know how to set a password.

There are a lot of ways to break passwords. The easiest and most effective methods often involve very little technical knowledge. Here's a question for you, do you have physical access to the computer the secure network is being run off of? If so...two words : key logger. That's all the help I'm going to offer you on this topic.

He's asking how to access a secure network, not how to mooch off of stupid neighbors who don't know how to set a password.
There are a lot of ways to break passwords. The easiest and most effective methods often involve very little technical knowledge. Here's a question for you, do you have physical access to the computer the secure network is being run off of? If so...two words : key logger. That's all the help I'm going to offer you on this topic.
your a mooch. a mooch on deez

keylogger? beh...

let me see here, i have a secure network, and i never have to type in my password to access the network, unless i become disconnected, uninstall and reinstall my network locations or attempt to access it for the first time...so that might not be such a swell idea, considering most of the machines on my network have been logged in consistently for months with one exception...

there are far easier ways to STEAL internet from someone...but, thats what google and public libraries are for...

keylogger? beh...
let me see here, i have a secure network, and i never have to type in my password to access the network, unless i become disconnected, uninstall and reinstall my network locations or attempt to access it for the first time...so that might not be such a swell idea, considering most of the machines on my network have been logged in consistently for months with one exception...

there are far easier ways to STEAL internet from someone...but, thats what google and public libraries are for...
I didn't say I was going to tell him how to do it, I just offered up one very rudimentary method. Also, some people are paranoid and never save any passwords so every time they boot up a computer that connects to the network they will have to type it in. Not everybody leaves their computer on 24/7 either.

once you connect to a network, in many cases unless you change it...it just remembers it in your list of networks...so i doubt that if the person is that cautious, that he is going to have access to their machine...

knock knock

"hey mrs. smith, its me bobby from down the block, i needed to check something out on your computer real quick"

"sure bobby, go ahead"

"ok done, i'll be back in a few days to check up on my key logger"

haha

might as well go ahead and install orifice while your there...

i kid i kid...

hey i was wondering

who the hell is this guy?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.