Wireless audio

Stewart Taylor

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 7, 2018
I have a chevy express van camper and it has stock audio which has door speakers that i have difficulty hearing while on the road, I hoped to put a more modern radio/cd player in it and use something like a JBL bluetooth speaker sitting on the dash in order to have the sound more listenable   is this possible?

OP
Stewart Taylor

Stewart Taylor

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nov 7, 2018
beak81champ said:
Have you sound deadened any of it? That’s where I would start.
Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.
what year is the van?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds