Wireless audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stewart Taylor

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a chevy express van camper and it has stock audio which has door speakers that i have difficulty hearing while on the road, I hoped to put a more modern radio/cd player in it and use something like a JBL bluetooth speaker sitting on the dash in order to have the sound more listenable   is this possible?

beak81champ said:
Have you sound deadened any of it? That’s where I would start.
Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.

Yes the whole interior is basically covered including the roof but because the speakers are low in the doors I can't hear them unless the radio is cranked up good.

I was hoping for speakers on the huge dash facing towards me but there isn't any provision to mount them so I was hoping for maybe a big JBL Bluetooth unit but I guess I cant connect that to the car radio.
what year is the van?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.