wire connectors

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigrick31
10+ year member

Carpe Diem
Mid*Cal
im trying to make a really professional looking wiring job on my next install. Im trying to find a type of connector that i can use on my speaker wire like a banana pin however the female ends would need to be acceptable to the speakers in the car. so can anyone recommend a type of connector that i can use on my speakers and speaker wire to get a very professional looking install?

0003399100623_500X500.jpg

for at the speaker something i can put onto the terminals of the speaker and another to go onto the ends of the speaker wire. rather than just using a female terminal crimped onto the speaker wire and then sliding it onto the speaker terminals.

If the speaker connections are not going to be seen then why does it matter so much? Show us a picture of the speaker you want to do this connection to...might be easier to figure out what your intending.

its just a regular speaker. i just want a fancy type of connector for the speaker and wire that is all just because i want something nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.