Wire Comparison

well for starters the strand count is a bit low: Stranding 1254 Strands

and the Insulated Conductor Diameter is 0.570'' Nom. which is a similar to 1/0 wire.

is that a good price well that is 3.1$ per foot but you are getting it for about 1.5/foot? Well if you are I say buy it and double up your runs!

I just dropped into this thread here at work.. I havent read anything else yet and it already deserves a sticky. This is exactly how you get a sticky.

well you have to ask yourself,

what is the cost of streetwires!

what is the cost of this stuff you speak of!

and if there price is the same then go with what bends better! but since you claim they are the same just go with the cheaper one then! and if you want send me a few feet and I will add it onto my thread!

thanks a lot guys for taking the time to read this and I should have an update mid next week (fingers crossed) the issue is our stupid Canada post (similar to USPS in the states) went on strike for about a month and now everything is all back up so that is why there is a delay in the next 5 reviews!

so i picked up a cadence 0 awg kit from amazon and its almost the same diameter as my old 4 gauge knokonceptz cca wire! what gives? the jacket on the cadence was so thick that i'm having a hard time believing that it had one of the highest conductor/jacket ratios. if you take a closer look at the pics on the first post in this thread, and cadence is 4th from the right on the cross-sectional pics, doesn't it look thinner than the rest? also, i think this wire is CCA and not OFC as advertised, because the center is silver. anyways, here are some pictures of my own, please let me know your thoughts

knuconceptz klmx 4 awg on left, cadence 0 awg on right

img1181p.jpg

img1182nh.jpg

img1188zw.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.