Windshield Tint...

How can you two stating you can see better at night with your windshield tinted make any sense?
That is just a mindfawk right there.
LOL I dont understand it either. I have a hard enough time seeing out my 30% windshield. I really could not imagine 5% its gotta be pitch black

I have 20% on my windows, not the windshield and I would never do 20% on my windshield so 5% on the windshield is plain stupid IMO..

It does not only affect your sight at night time, but put yourself in a danger because it is not exactly safe to drive anymore during night..

wow, yea go 5%, evolution at work, just dont pile into my car!

I can understand a feather tint on a windshield for the UV,

but a heavy tint is right up there w/ "smoking" your head lights.."yea man I want to smoke my head lights to like uhhhh like not have as much light...uhh that cool" lol

How can you two stating you can see better at night with your windshield tinted make any sense?
LOL I dont understand it either. I have a hard enough time seeing out my 30% windshield. I really could not imagine 5% its gotta be pitch black
the double 5 on the sides of my windows really does help. even though its straight BLACK, the ****ing headlights of other ******** doesnt bother me a BIT. and my car being low to the ground, i used to always get blinded by lights of other cars, especially trucks/suvs

but the windshield, 5% is hard, but my eyes are just used to the dark tint. i can see out of it fine. some people get in my car and have no problem either. others get in and theyre like WTF how do you see?????

its just how ever your eyes react i guess.

Your eyes adjust to the new lighting condition, once you are in the car you don't notice it is tinted. It just seems as if it is dark outside. Atleast that's my opinion as well as those that have rode with me at night thus far.

the double 5 on the sides of my windows really does help. even though its straight BLACK, the ****ing headlights of other ******** doesnt bother me a BIT. and my car being low to the ground, i used to always get blinded by lights of other cars, especially trucks/suvs
but the windshield, 5% is hard, but my eyes are just used to the dark tint. i can see out of it fine. some people get in my car and have no problem either. others get in and theyre like WTF how do you see?????

its just how ever your eyes react i guess.
Yeah, I'm colorblind so I think that helps me a bit as well... lol

I figured since orange posted pics of his with the windows down I figured I would as well. I have a black interior so it goes well with the tint.

Windows Down:

IMG00049.jpg

IMG00050.jpg

Doors Open:

IMG00051.jpg

IMG00052.jpg

Yeah I just got popped for mine, $75 ticket. Apparently IL passed a law Jan 01 you need special tags. So now I gotta figure out how to get those seeing a script did nothing... lol
In MO, you gotta take the script to a highway patrol office and you get a sticker. I found this out by calling the DMV and the highway patrol. I suggest you do the same.

I have 20% on my front side windows and on my back side windows and back window i have 5% over 20%. And i have a 5% sunstrip. I just cant see backing up at night
Would you like a cookie for posting something completely irrelevant to a windshield tint thread...?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mr. Opportunist

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Mr. Opportunist
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date