windshied vs 20000 watts .....video

Skillz
10+ year member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOWxo5j1Xs

0b148129789d97a9937166a03f00f2c1.gif

Dub 7's too.. wow. Must be a thin windshield //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I think it would be silly to imply that JL gear, in the right install/application/situation, can never get excessively loud. You could build a system that pops windhsields, using funky pups, if you did it correctly.

(it sounds weird to say popping your windshield is doing it 'correctly'... but you know what I mean lol)

I think it would be silly to imply that JL gear, in the right install/application/situation, can never get excessively loud. You could build a system that pops windhsields, using funky pups, if you did it correctly.
(it sounds weird to say popping your windshield is doing it 'correctly'... but you know what I mean lol)
was just wondering, my post may been inappropriate but isnt this in the wrong section to begin with????

was just wondering, my post may been inappropriate but isnt this in the wrong section to begin with????
Yes, we do have a video section, but I allow threads that are car audio related to remain here. I cant say all mods do, but that is my feeling on the matter. People have complained before that they dont think car audio videos should be buried in the off-topic section where the video forum is located, and I can understand that, so I dont see a problem with allowing car audio vids to remain in the car audio general forum. Just trying to keep everyone happy.

Your reply wasn't bad or anything, hell Ive made the same joke before (prior to the new rules). That is why no infraction or anything was handed out, just a little house cleaning is all.

Hope that explains my reasoning sufficiently.

Yes, we do have a video section, but I allow threads that are car audio related to remain here. I cant say all mods do, but that is my feeling on the matter. People have complained before that they dont think car audio videos should be buried in the off-topic section where the video forum is located, and I can understand that, so I dont see a problem with allowing car audio vids to remain in the car audio general forum. Just trying to keep everyone happy.
Your reply wasn't bad or anything, hell Ive made the same joke before (prior to the new rules). That is why no infraction or anything was handed out, just a little house cleaning is all.

Hope that explains my reasoning sufficiently.
thank you sir. was just wondering is all.

Guys, sorry if this the wrong section to put this in....I honestly didn't see a video section though
Like I said above, you are fine. No worries and no need to be sorry.

And, welcome to the site. I dont think we have many people from Russia here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.