Windows Mobile Based phone or a Palm Pilot with Bluetooth

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
Hey guys, my $1700 Asus G73Jw laptop, with Bluetooth, doesnt like the Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.1's program. It keeps crashing on me and I have tried all compatability changes from Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP SP1 and SP2, Windows 2000, Windows 7 32 Bit and 64 Bit, etc... And nothing is working. Once I click on the program to open it, it crashes immediately. It has worked in the past, but everything was shifted.

So I am looking for a Windows Mobile based phone or a Palm Pilot with Bluetooth. This way here, I can keep the phone in my center console so I can make adjustments to my Digital Sound Processor as needed.

I dont care what carrier it is, if it even works with a carrier, if I get sound or the microphone works. I just need to be able to put the program on it and the screen to work. It doesnt have to be in perfect condition either. I just need this phone or Palm Pilot for my 3Sixty.1 only. I will be using this to tune my friends 3Sixty.1 that I will be installing this weekend also, so I will need it by Friday, or will have to use USPS to get it here by Saturday. If I have to pay for Fedex or UPS Saturday Delivery or 2 day or overnight, then I will have to do that.

Im not looking to spend much, so I dont need a super new phone or anything.

So let me know what you got! Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.