WTB Voltage Meter

I got one from suntechstore.com

Its REAL small, but thats what I wanted. I cant remember how small, but its somewhere in the neighborhood of .5" x .75"

I got a blue one, and it looks very nice.

The bad = It ships from Hong Kong, so itll take about 2 weeks to get to you

The good = I used a coupon code and got it shiped to my door for like $5.50 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

If you can stand the wait, Id suggest them. Oh, and its flushmount-able pretty easily.

0.36inch Digital Panel Voltmeter 0-100V Blue LED Voltmeter - Free Shipping

with the code: 1039555814

IIRC, they come in blue, red and green. But the link is the direct link to the one I got, which happens to be blue.

The other guys link is way bigger than what I posted. Its really just a matter of personal preference. Youd have no problem seeing the display on mine. Youd just have to make sure your cuts are nice. The other one comes with a trim ring, and mine does not. Ill put pics up later if you guys want.

PIC-3450.jpg

Smaller than a Jolly Rancher (Cherry...ftl)

PIC-3451.jpg

PIC-3452.jpg

Not the best pics, but you get the idea. Small and bright and way cheap! Perfect if you ask me.

For those still on the fence about buying one, here is a couple pics yet again of mine hooked up to my jumper box (i dont have it installed yet) just to get an idea of the brightness next to my cd player and my factory clock. It is a good bit brighter, but will not be overly bright from the driver seat, or in the eyes of the person in the pass seat eather. Here yall go!

IMAG0910.jpg

IMAG0909.jpg

Edit: The meter is held as if it were mounted. So everything is within 1/2" of each other. The meter looks alot closer, but its not really much closer at all. Its just alot brighter.

Its a 3 wire set up. Constant hot, ground, and switched power. You could run it hot and ground to your amp, and the switched to anything you want, as long as the power shuts off when the key is off, so it wouldnt light up untill you have it on. No need for a switch. (I have the constant and switched tied together for the pics.)

You don't need a remote turn on. Just wire the meter up to the red wire on your headunit harness. That's what I use and I've had 0 issues

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.