Win an Incriminator Audio DP 21!

Well, crap this *****.....I was hoping to get all the PM's so it could be a surprise for everyone.
I will give this two over the weekend to PM me and then we will try something different.

Thanks,

Nick

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i would of imagined all of the x2's would of been all over this like the rest of us.

Well, crap this *****.....I was hoping to get all the PM's so it could be a surprise for everyone.
I will give this two over the weekend to PM me and then we will try something different.

Thanks,

Nick
In for the something different. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks,

Nick

any updates? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Still nothing......

Oh well...I will say one of the 4 that PM'd me did win.....so much for the surprise.....

We will ship the asked for woofer(s) sometime this week, so no one can figure out when it should arrive or if they won or not.

Thanks,

Nick

i was thinking the same thing the other day.

i would think the sub/s would of already been built and sent out by now. maybe the winner will post something here by sometime this week?

one of yous has a woofer and wont 'fess up. lol.

i was thinking by today something would of showed up at one of our houses, but i guess not.

i know ups has been showing up rather late too. we've got quite a few x-mas presents we ordered around 6-7pm from ups.

one of yous has a woofer and wont 'fess up. lol.
i was thinking by today something would of showed up at one of our houses, but i guess not.

i know ups has been showing up rather late too. we've got quite a few x-mas presents we ordered around 6-7pm from ups.
Well apparantly its not you or I, that leaves: stuckinok and XylerB

One of those guys is lucky and not fessin up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well apparantly its not you or I, that leaves: stuckinok and XylerB
One of those guys is lucky and not fessin up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
shiit if i won i would of posted the minute i got them. i guess they dont want anyone to know lol.

Somebody needs to spread some light on the situation. The economy is worthless and the people are broke, at least let us live vicareously through the winner!!!

WOW! I can't believe one of you didn't get it yet......

I just tracked the subwoofer and it seems to have stopped, been misrouted, then was undeliverable after 3 attempts and is being returned to us. I will have it back middle of the week the way it looks....We will ship it again.

UPS tends to do weird things around X-mas every year! We've had a hell of a time getting out stuff in and out lately....Our pickup guy has been running after dark now.....Who know..

Thanks,

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.