Will this be to much to handle????

not really a noob just never tried to get this much power everything ive ever had was 2 1000w amps or less never had to go with more batts or nething just want a straight freakin answer without all the BS

just want a straight freakin answer without all the BS
You need more electrical.......................then build a 7cube ported box for two of the 15"s and run 1 amp. Then after you research and learn more, consider upgrading.

Well i have all three installed with a little less than 2 cube on each 1 with the 2000w alpine amp. The subs are currently at about ....2.5 or 2.6 ohms it sound GREAT nice clean hard hitting chest rattling bass just have the problem of it dropping my voltage down i have the big three and i am fixing to put my cap in in about an hour or so, so ill re-post and let u know how it goes. I will have my 300amp HO alternator and 2 2400 kinetik batts in less than a month so all my problems should be resolved soon!!

if you want some help call me i wont make fun of you like all the douche bags on here half of you were just as dumb back in the day there a reason i dont go on this website no more got sick of douchebags that know everything but wont teach a newb 216 347 0700 names derek
Risky move bro.

Well i have all three installed with a little less than 2 cube on each 1 with the 2000w alpine amp. The subs are currently at about ....2.5 or 2.6 ohms it sound GREAT nice clean hard hitting chest rattling bass just have the problem of it dropping my voltage down i have the big three and i am fixing to put my cap in in about an hour or so, so ill re-post and let u know how it goes. I will have my 300amp HO alternator and 2 2400 kinetik batts in less than a month so all my problems should be resolved soon!!
I wouldn't bother with the cap, unless it's already in. Sell it if you can. Your alt/battery plan sounds good. In the meantime, I'd just keep the system real low to maintain voltage. You'll be content once you get everything right, but the cap is just a waste of your time.

if you want some help call me i wont make fun of you like all the douche bags on here half of you were just as dumb back in the day there a reason i dont go on this website no more got sick of douchebags that know everything but wont teach a newb 216 347 0700 names derek
cute^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.