Will Someone with car audio experience answer this question???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Skippy

I'm about to buy a new vehicle (2012 Jeep Compass Limited) and I'm not happy with the audio setup the manufacturer offers. I want to go with a double-din multimedia system that has gps capability.

Now, the question that has plagued me for some time now: Is there any aftermarket car audio manufacturers that offer NavWeather NEXRAD radar overlay for their gps??? At this time, you can only get this feature with select vehicles from the car manufacturers (Infinity, Lexus, Acura, Nissan). I want it on my aftermarket multimedia radio system that I buy, but I can't find anyone who offers it. Is it only being offered to those car brands???? I think that's just crazy.

And I'm not talking about some puny '5 day forecast' display. I'm talking radar overlay on the gps map while you're driving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.