will pioneer expand usb?

Imshirazy
10+ year member

dewd
CT
Hey guys, im looking for articles but can't find any

will pioneer make any of their other models usb compatible anytime in the near future? I want to buy a head unit now and i really want the usb feature, thanks

I was thinking about alpine but I hear that the cheapest usb one is like 450 bucks, there's one cheaper model but you'd have to buy some usb expansion piece or something too

yes, but pioneer only has 2 decks with usb, that one and the other one i forgot

i was just wondering whether or not in the future they will offer other decks with usb as well

That will totally depend on consumer interest. If this becomes a big thing then I would say yes they will make more in the future.

Where do you plug the USB port?
Follow that link and scroll down a little and click the link labeled "Connecting a Hard Drive to your DEH-690UB". It's a video that shows you how to. It's just a simple plug like the USB plugs on a PC.

In my opinion this is a much better option than an iPod. A lot more room for a fraction of the price of an over priced iPod. Not to mention a much quicker interface.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.