Will I regret changing my Hertz 165xl's mids for ID x-65?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I haven't heard those speakers, but I strongly doubt they're that bad you can't improve the sound with tuning. Add a Mosconi 6-to-8 or another good DSP and take advantage of the greater tuning power and control over each channel.

Ive heard the hertz and a lot of people consider them a really good midbass. You might not like their sound, but would is it that you don't like? Sound cleaner could be an install problem or a set up issue. You also have a good deck with processing and a decent amp, so I would say something else is going on. Are you running active, passive, whats your xover points, things like that will help narrow your issue down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.