Will Builsd Sub Boxes

bumpin_8605
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
for u out there who dont like to do it yourself, i will do it. i can do ported or sealed boxes, slot or round ports, w/ carpet, terminals, out of particle board or mdf. if u give me the specs on the subs and how much room u have to work w/ i can give u a quote.

u can send stuff to my pm or email they r in my sig

yo bumpin, how much will you charge for a single 12 inch slot ported box 1.5cf with carpet plus shipping to Thornwood NY, 10594. I have all the box demensions so there is no need for any planing out tuning and such.

Originally posted by actlsub yo bumpin, how much will you charge for a single 12 inch slot ported box 1.5cf with carpet plus shipping to Thornwood NY, 10594. I have all the box demensions so there is no need for any planing out tuning and such.

i could do that for 45 plus shipping maybe cheaper and me to aim or msn they r in my sig

hey any of u guys need a box that is 2 cubes sealed, one guy got a box already. it is for 2 kicker 12" L7, but i can put another piece on it for any sub will sell w/ any color carpet for 65 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.