Wil my car be able to handle this?

you dont need anything until you install everything. THEN you proceed to solve the problems/issues.

idk half of the items u even listed. but im guessing its a whole system combo? (amp/sub/speakers/etc)

idk whats the alternator amp rating on the accord but im gonna assume its an 80amp? you wouldnt need a new alternator or battery unless your pushing its limits overboard. you can run xxxx watts without draining the battery or straining the alt if your listeining habits are moderate levels and nothing extreme.

i had 800rms watts going into my 70amp alt and factory battery, and i never had a problem with my battery draining nor my alt getting any issues. and that was for about a years worth of listening to rap/hip-hop/trance music @ 80% level volume

hmm with the whole system plus the computer and monitor most likely you will have to get a HO alternator cuz just with my system im running right now (see sig) my lights dim and they dim even more when im moving the power windows...but then again i haven't done the big three yet either....

do a big 3 and get a voltage meter or something installed somewhere in your car to monitor how many volts are being supplied or idk if those cars come stock with a volt meter but if your voltage is dropping pretty low then get a ho alt/batt upgrade

PPI takes a lot of juice, and your computer is very likelyto have serious issues with voltage drop while running your system hard. Ask JMAC or few guys that have been here a while for the formula to figure how much power you are going to need versus the power your current alt will put out. Then decide if you need to upgrade before intall begins.

Mike

U know I did the big three on my truck,and I bought a 260A alt from Iraggi

but I still have yet to install the alt,cause I dont need it

Unless your listing to massive bass at high volumes for long periods you should be ok

I would definatly do the big3 - best thing you can do for a audio system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.