wierd - notice this?

Participant count
  • Participant list

more_spl
10+ year member

only have 1, but it's 12"
Winnipeg
it's funny. i was looking thru the different forum sections just now and it's like there's 2 groups of people. the "known" and the "unknown". it's like i know everyone in the GEN>AMPS>HU'S>SUBS forums, but the tech and install, who are these people?

lol, they never visit the "outside" forum. like i've never seen these guys int he usual first 4 forums.

fisherpricekid, jape, llamalarry, lilguy4226, quicksilver, namster44, cameroturbo, CDJDX186, JaY1_322, generalplaya10, daryl. like, i've NEVER EVER seen them here.

sorry if your name was used and you didn't like it, but i just found you guys as thread started in install help. have you guys ever noticed it's like this forum has "2 groups of people" ?

It's just some people know stuff about one subject but not another, so instead of giving bad advice, they give none at all. I'm with Ranger, I try to stay away from the h/u section, it's pretty much all about taste anyhow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

more_spl

10+ year member
only have 1, but it's 12"
more_spl
Winnipeg
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date