Wierd marine amp wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

RichardSC

Alright, I installed a speaker system on my 4-wheeler. The amp I have is a pyle marine amp and already has the speaker wires coming out of the amp. My speakers are 2 Pioneer marine 4 ohm 6.5s. I was wondering how/or if I could bridge this amp or anything to get more power. It's supposed to be 100x2 at 4 ohms, but its not loud at all. Can yall tell me if I can make this setup 4 ohm mono or 2 ohm stereo so it will have a little more power? I understand this is a pretty crappy amp, btw.

If anybody can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

I tried to post an URL to the amp, but its on pyle's website under the marine amp section, it's the PLMRMP1A. Also, tried to post a pic of the box, since it was my first time with fiberglass and I'm kind of proud it, haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.