Omega Bass Tube

Participant count
  • Participant list

bearcat91

Hi my names Geoff and Im new too the forum. a friend of mine got a pretty big Omega bass tube thing from a deal...he showed it to me and i was like uhh your missing some wire dude. If any one has seen a Bazooka or any bass tube almost there is a wiring harness that goes in to the back to wire the ground, power etc...so my question is where can I purchase that harness?!

Thank you,

Geoff

Get a picture of what you talking about. Depending on which model or what you actually have there are different ways to go about replacing the wiring. Also, you may want to consider the idea that it may not be self amplified. Some where not so there would be no wiring harness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.