• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 841
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

what subs would have more spl in a seald box 4 pioneer impp vccs 15's 4 soundstream spl 15's or 4 audiobahn aw1500x subs??wich ones should i get i was looking a little bit more towards the pioneers but i dont know

Audiobahn is probbaly one of the best overall pounders in terms of output and value fro money....but......out of the subs mentioned, the Soundstream SPL is streets ahead, especially the 15s - they will give BIG SPL and can take lots of power - I had 1 SPL 12 getting a Kicker ZR1000 up it and its still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're very good subs. The audiobahns? Well, they're ok ifr you dont mind your install sounding like a 160dB distortion factory.

the pioneers have the best freq. range 15hz-1.5khz and they sound really good about how many db would i hit with those??b/c th audiobahns sound distorted.Or would the ss spl15's be the best choice??

Like I said -

160dB distortion factory = Audiobahn+their rated RMS up each sub

Ive had 1 SPL12 with 1000RMS up it - hit hard and low - its rated at less than half that. Go n give an Audiobahn sub more than 2 times wot its rated@....................ull c...

Dude have you ever heard of crossfire? All the Bostwicks are just like crossfires from the SPL class to the drag series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.