Why the heck happened to Indoaudio?

yeah i just found this shit out too...I bought something from them the other day and went to look at my ebay won items and it says they're no longer registered....i have tracking info on it though...should be here next wednesday...hopefully i dont get scammed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

That's not cool...
well it IS true....most of it comes out of cali...and where are most of the asians? cali of course! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You should go kill youre self you dumb redneck. Bin laden is from saudi arabia, hes an arab, hes from the muslim religion , hes middle eastern, all his training camps were held in afganistan, he writes and speaks arabic. That is all in the middle east and in the muslim religion, 90% of middle easterns are muslim(followed by jews) . The indo audio guys are INDIAN a country that has always been and is a "HINDU" , they practive HINDUISM.
You are dumb as fuck. Do you understand whty Pakistan exists? Do you not understand the issues with Muslims getting bounced around from West China, Pakistan, Kashimir, and India. No all Indians practice Hinduism, you stupid ******.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India

I wouldn't choose such strong language, but I despise the term dumb redneck, as I am from the rural south.

I've bought a couple things from them and never had any problems, besides them taking a long time to ship my subs but that wasn't more than 2 weeks.

They're not that bad.

You should go kill youre self you dumb redneck. Bin laden is from saudi arabia, hes an arab, hes from the muslim religion , hes middle eastern, all his training camps were held in afganistan, he writes and speaks arabic. That is all in the middle east and in the muslim religion, 90% of middle easterns are muslim(followed by jews) . The indo audio guys are INDIAN a country that has always been and is a "HINDU" , they practive HINDUISM.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Are you about done?

Of course i'm a hillbilly, since i'm from Ohio.

You're from los angeles, so you must be a meth-fueled low-ridin' gun totin' rock slingin' fence jumpin' illegal immigrant *******, right?

To try and call me out on ignorance, while you, yourself are grouping entire nations into single religious groups, is, quite frankly, completely absurd.

And to automatically assume that my comment was sincere is perhaps also just a tiny bit irrational. I personally don't know where the any number of indo audio employees are from. Do you? Might you even be willing, as much as you may not want, to acknowledge the fact that their employees may, just may, come from different areas, or stem from different ethnic and religious backgrounds? I'm sure you're a reasonable enough human being to acknowledge this could very well be a slight possibility.

And all this, of course, is neglecting the stupendously apparent fact that the mere notion of the funds being involved in some propagandist blackmarket terrorism funding scheme is completely, entirely, comprehensively, thoroughly, unanimously, totally, unconditionally, and exclusively retarded.

So before you pass judgement on me, or anyone for that matter, over an obviously absurd comment, i think you need to at least attempt to put what it is that you're getting upset about into perspective.

I don't know what the attitude's about, maybe you ought to get laid, and if you have to sneak your girlfriend/wife/sister over the fence to do it, so be it, but keep this oversensitive, irrational, ******** attitude off of this ******* forum. If i needed a quick rundown on world religions i would look in a book, or take a class, i don't need to be corrected by a self-righteous pinko communist bastard illegal immigrant mexican son of a *****.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif Are you about done?
And all this, of course, is neglecting the stupendously apparent fact that the mere notion of the funds being involved in some propagandist blackmarket terrorism funding scheme is completely, entirely, comprehensively, thoroughly, unanimously, totally, unconditionally, and exclusively retarded.
sarcasm - 100 points

you - //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sarcasm meter b0rked?

sarcasm_meter.gif

I have seen them bounce on and off ebay for years. Nothing new. I have bought from them and never had an issue, but many others have. Guess I was lucky... WOuld not loose sleep over it.. they will probably pop back on as registered next week...

flipx99 youre a ignorant redneck. You said that indo audio supoprts bin laden an arab man. Why would you say that? If india has the second largest population of muslim, then why not relate all western europeans to being terrorist? Well wetern europe has the NUMBER ONE largest population of muslims, so i guess whe minus well label all these countrys to be muslims countrys

Austria

Belgium

France

Germany

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Monaco

Netherlands

Switzerland

And lets not forget america, america also has a big population of muslims. America and western europe are muslims countrys according to this rednecks theory.

Know im gona explain why you cant relate islam to these countrys. Even though western europe has the biggest population of muslims, it is not fair to label them terrorist because they are not muslim countrys, they are mostly catholic countrys were catholic culture is prodominent and they are catholic ruled. India must also not be thrown in the terorrist soup because they are a 80% hindu country, 890 million hindus in india its hindu prodominent, were hindus are in power, were hindu culture is prodominant. America is an american country(christian if you get specific) with americans in power.

So in western europe worst case 3 out of 10 people are muslim(guessing) and in india 1.6 our of 9 are muslim, so what does that tell you ? in western europe 7 out of 10 are catholic or what ever else, and in india 8 out of 9 are hindu of from another religion. Now here is a muslim country iran. Iraq has a 92% muslim population , islam is prodominant , muslims are in power(or pretend to be). Now go down some moonshine and hurry before the rodeo ends.

flipx99 youre a ignorant redneck. You said that indo audio supoprts bin laden an arab man. Why would you say that? If india has the second largest population of muslim, then why not relate all western europeans to being terrorist? Well wetern europe has the NUMBER ONE largest population of muslims, so i guess whe minus well label all these countrys to be muslims countrys
Austria

Belgium

France

Germany

Liechtenstein

Luxembourg

Monaco

Netherlands

Switzerland

And lets not forget america, america also has a big population of muslims. America and western europe are muslims countrys according to this rednecks theory.

Know im gona explain why you cant relate islam to these countrys. Even though western europe has the biggest population of muslims, it is not fair to label them terrorist because they are not muslim countrys, they are mostly catholic countrys were catholic culture is prodominent and they are catholic ruled. India must also not be thrown in the terorrist soup because they are a 80% hindu country, 890 million hindus in india its hindu prodominent, were hindus are in power, were hindu culture is prodominant. America is an american country(christian if you get specific) with americans in power.

ITS ALL SARCASM. GO KILL YOURSELF.

Indoaudio has extremely cheap prices, even for an ebay seller. What kind of service can you expect? I bought from them once, had no problems.

I would think your best bet is to back out of the deal and buy elsewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Hoodlum007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Hoodlum007
Reno Nv
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date