Northeast Region Why so quiet?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Not in lanes!!!! What is this nonsense you speak:thumbsdo:
lol I just didnt have as much fun doing the SPL thing last year. I gave up my 156 db daily driver to build the Yugo and all I had was amp issues and couldnt play music. Id rather sell the Yugo and rebuild my Jeep and just have a semi competitive setup that I can play around town.

let the fun begin!!! lmao, ya chris i was drunk last night and it def took quite some time finding good quotes
Fukin lush lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/search2.gif.b407e3685eef133dbce7cac8ad3982c7.gif

lol I just didnt have as much fun doing the SPL thing last year. I gave up my 156 db daily driver to build the Yugo and all I had was amp issues and couldnt play music. Id rather sell the Yugo and rebuild my Jeep and just have a semi competitive setup that I can play around town.
o u scrd?? lmao

i haven't been on caraudio.com in like months and this is my return =)

I know the feeling bro. I saw smoke a few times this season. I think the 3X in NH was the best day for me lol. Blown subs,amps and the car died in the lane and wouldnt start.

god chris u give me so much motivation to hit your no-wall number in WCP1 ........

=P haha
DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!! That would be awesome dude. I got 2 Digital Design Z's for sale and the SD 16k. **** Ill sell you everything and the car lol. Everything must go!

I know the feeling bro. I saw smoke a few times this season. I think the 3X in NH was the best day for me lol. Blown subs,amps and the car died in the lane and wouldnt start.
Yeah man you had a rough season too. People got to give you credit though....you came back by finals and put up a huge "F"ing number //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

What a ******* joke ' date=' no correction officer fights an inmate one on one, they use mace and a radio to call 6 of there fuc/kboy "officer's" to beat the living **** outta the single guy who smack-talked. Don't let this dude fool you all. Corrections officer = someone who couldn't make the cut as a real cop. LOL. Just a gang of rejects.[/quote']
LOL! I don't know how true this is anywhere else... but in the building I work (I don't work in the actual jail) but the jailers go into the blocks alone and get jumped occassionally. Yeah most of the time they call for help. This one particular guy put 3 in the hospital by himself. Our corrections people get paid more than patrol officers so they choose to do it. The board meetings are open to the public. Go to one of your local county board meetings when they are doing contract negotiations with the deputy/corrections. You'll probably find that the pay is either similar or higher for corrections depending on how big your jail is and who it houses.

Also, the training is identical in my area for patrol/corrections.

So, I understand that you went to jail and got demoralized by some corrections officers. That's your fault for going to jail and having a problem with authority. Loud mouth bitches get treated like they deserve in jail. No wonder you're butthurt kid.

DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!! That would be awesome dude. I got 2 Digital Design Z's for sale and the SD 16k. **** Ill sell you everything and the car lol. Everything must go!

well im gonna be sticking with what i got now as far as equipment, depending on cash flow maybe adding another amp =X

Yeah to be honest with you Im just bored with it. It was fun and I met a ton of cool people but at the end of the day its all about getting back what you put in. Like I said Im sure you'll see me at comps but I have no desire to build to be the best. Not unless we start getting money back lol

LOL! I don't know how true this is anywhere else... but in the building I work (I don't work in the actual jail) but the jailers go into the blocks alone and get jumped occassionally. Yeah most of the time they call for help. This one particular guy put 3 in the hospital by himself. Our corrections people get paid more than patrol officers so they choose to do it. The board meetings are open to the public. Go to one of your local county board meetings when they are doing contract negotiations with the deputy/corrections. You'll probably find that the pay is either similar or higher for corrections depending on how big your jail is and who it houses.Also, the training is identical in my area for patrol/corrections.

So, I understand that you went to jail and got demoralized by some corrections officers. That's your fault for going to jail and having a problem with authority. Loud mouth bitches get treated like they deserve in jail. No wonder you're butthurt kid.
Haha, burn.

Yeah to be honest with you Im just bored with it. It was fun and I met a ton of cool people but at the end of the day its all about getting back what you put in. Like I said Im sure you'll see me at comps but I have no desire to build to be the best. Not unless we start getting money back lol
getting money back would be nice.....but I don't see that happening without car audio manufacturers putting more into the shows. With the exception of DC Audio, it's like pulling teeth to get anything to hand out at a show or to get anything to defray the costs of a show. I'm hoping to offer some 50/50 raffles at various events in 2011 so at least someone can walk away with a few bucks in their hand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.