why is this so expensive?

RIPS TECHNOLOGY - delivers RATED POWER between 11 and 14 volts. NOT at ONE voltage, a voltage RANGE. That means when my VOLTAGE DROPS I get the SAME POWER. Ok, it's BRILLIANT, and EVERY amp should be designed like that, but they won't because it COSTS MONEY.
I'm not explaining it to you again. I don't care if it's beyond your thought processes to comprehend something like that. It is what it is, look it up, go buy one, stop forcing your uninformed, inexperienced OPINIONS down my throat.
I wonder if Jl feels that squeeze cuz your hugging dem nutzzzzzzz

RIPS TECHNOLOGY - delivers RATED POWER between 11 and 14 volts. NOT at ONE voltage, a voltage RANGE. That means when my VOLTAGE DROPS I get the SAME POWER. Ok, it's BRILLIANT, and EVERY amp should be designed like that, but they won't because it COSTS MONEY.
I'm not explaining it to you again. I don't care if it's beyond your thought processes to comprehend something like that. It is what it is, look it up, go buy one, stop forcing your uninformed, inexperienced OPINIONS down my throat.
thats wonderful and very cute but your wattage is dependant on amperage as well, and when your lights dim you are not getting 1000 watts from a 1000 watt amp. period, this is a fact do not argue it

And the jealousy sets in.....
jealousy? ur rocking less than the set up i had when i was 16, these guys laugh at stuff like yours you and your system is not the shit tell me your t1 on a jl 1000/1 (with dimming lights which means the shop that installed it for you didnt have the presence of mind to do a big three or they grounded it like crap) beats my soundstream xxx 18 on a stetsom 14k at 16 volts? this aint a pissing contest but if it was you would be getting pissed on. ill turn my gains down and throw 1000 watts at you at like 8 volts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

what am i jealous of your jl amp.... omg you got me................. i wish i could be as cool as you with your jl amp.........................................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.