SOLD Why is Ebay so cheap??????

My63impala
10+ year member

Am looking at getting 2 15s Re new SE x and for only 449.90 free shipping are these knock offs or something other places are charging me 549 and 580 for these. they say are in original box buying from a ebay dealer. Want to make sure these are the real deal before i buy them. let me know if not am going with 2 15 AQ SDC2.5

link vv

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RE-AUDIO-SEX15D4-SEX-15-D4-1200w-SE-CAR-SUBWOOFER_W0QQitemZ390075137195QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item5ad24a3cab&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

You want a good set of slightly used SEs talk to tv559. I just sold him mine, and they were used for like 2 months on 1200 watts, gain set by dmm, and look BNIB. He decided to sell them for whatever reason.
I sold a bnib pair of the older model SE12D4's for $220 + shipping when I first joined ca.com.

I still haven't heard the new SE/X's. I don't know if they really are a downgrade from the older SE's. A lot of people hate change, man. Especially on this forum. I hear RE getting bashed on a daily basis, but I've never had anything but positive results with their subs...

I seriously didn't know why you mentioned it like that. No hard feelings. That is basically what I sold mine for to tv559. IMO the "new" ones aren't worth 450.

ok then answer me this been a big problem for me ok first off one deal am looking at is 2 15s AQ SDC2.5 for 310shipped but i looked into re because AQ want to put there subs in a 38 to 41hz box very high to me. And re 15s se seX d4 are same rms and are speced to 34hz and plus have been recommended to re for a low hitting sub and have heard mix feeling about AQ ability to hit the low notes

ok then answer me this been a big problem for me ok first off one deal am looking at is 2 15s AQ SDC2.5 for 310shipped but i looked into re because AQ want to put there subs in a 38 to 41hz box very high to me. And re 15s se seX d4 are same rms and are speced to 34hz and plus have been recommended to re for a low hitting sub and have heard mix feeling about AQ ability to hit the low notes
AQ makes a great product, at a good price. I believe they are more geared toward maximum spl though. If you would consider a single sub setup I would look at the RD Alpha 15. They are supposed to murder the lows, and get loud as hell. They are completely overbuilt, and on sale right now too. FYI I'm a member on layitlow.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Never go on there really though.

I probably wouldn't pay that much for the SE/X's either. I'd spend the extra $50 for the 12" XXX if I was going to run RE. Lots of people would disagree with that too, though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Exactly, those XXX 15s zeus is selling are pretty tempting. Not sure what size box they need though. That's a lot of subs to be stuffin in a car.

**** you guys make it hard for me to buy some **** subs lol I have changed my mind so many times because people are telling me different things so am getting 2 15s no matter what so want a two sub setup and putting out 12OOrms on a hifonics 1660 went from AQ to Fi to Re to DD to now your saying Rd. whole crap guys i know its my choice but figured you could help because am newer to audio but every dogs everyone's ****

i to have got several item's from them and NEVER had a problem fast shipping good communication i highly recommend them!!99% of amps and subs are from china of Korea now so it's all pretty much the same **** with different names look at ampguts.com and you will see a shitload of amps use the same board and rate them at different wattage's in different heat-sinks. correct me if i'm wrong but re sub's are made in china.correct?

i got a set of these for my friend and they are pretty sweet http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Soundstream-T5-15-15-SPL-Subwoofer-Tarantula-2000W-Sub_W0QQitemZ170264429714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Subwoofers_Enclosures?hash=item27a48d0492&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116 they have a 2 year warranty i have got stuff from this seller aswell also very good

You're going to have a lot of options thrown at you when you ask questions on this forum.

I can't believe noone's mentioned the Sundown Nightshade yet...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.