Why has RE Audio gone downhill?

ten_ton_bass
10+ year member

I see alot of people on here saying do not buy new RE Audio gear because they are not made as good, poor customer service now, etc.

Can anyone tell me if the actual performance of their products have gone down hill as well? As in you have you heard new models compared to old and noticed a difference? Especially the XXX. Just curious.

image.png

The company swapped the quality for a pay check. As with a lot of companies, they are now more focused on making a dollar, then giving the customers a great product with great service. I do not like any of the new stuff.

^^ had an 05 re SX, buddy had a newer RE SXx.

mine killed it in every way...

Have a 05 RE XXX 15" now, and it is my favorite sub in everyway.. the new ones will get loud, but their just not the same. especially their amps..

actually if you take a look at there new line they are coming out with they are going back to where they started and having a couple beefy series of subs. So i would say they are starting to make there come back

actually if you take a look at there new line they are coming out with they are going back to where they started and having a couple beefy series of subs. So i would say they are starting to make there come back
if they going back to where they started they gonna need scott and a few guys from fi for that to happen,

but not to dump I would like to see them put out decent products the more stuff out there the less likely imma hear that "my q powa's are the hardest hittin kickers out there"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.