Why doesn't my bass always sound crisp and low?

i know what youre talking about but dont have an answer for you.it does ****.Let me try and explain how it happens to me. Bass fills the vehicle on initial install and sounds good at all volumes then one day you get in and on the same song and volume all you get is rattles, no bass sound coming from sub.it sounds weird i know but it has happened to me several times and i couldnt correct it.even rewired and grounded everything, still sounded bad. So i just bought new stuff and started over.several times this has happened.this last time was when i unhooked the rca's. then plugged them back in with truck"off" still heard a little thump as each plug went in to amp.then when started up truck imediately i could tell the bass was gone.Rattles and sub bumping is all you could hear, almost like clipping i guess.dont know,but i do know what you mean.good luck.

With an extensive description of the problem like this, Im surprised nobody has nailed the problem yet.

But seriously, how can you expect us to give good advice with such an incomplete description of your system, charging system, the problem itself, etc...?

i know what youre talking about but dont have an answer for you.it does ****.Let me try and explain how it happens to me. Bass fills the vehicle on initial install and sounds good at all volumes then one day you get in and on the same song and volume all you get is rattles, no bass sound coming from sub.it sounds weird i know but it has happened to me several times and i couldnt correct it.even rewired and grounded everything, still sounded bad. So i just bought new stuff and started over.several times this has happened.this last time was when i unhooked the rca's. then plugged them back in with truck"off" still heard a little thump as each plug went in to amp.then when started up truck imediately i could tell the bass was gone.Rattles and sub bumping is all you could hear, almost like clipping i guess.dont know,but i do know what you mean.good luck.
yeah it sounds exactly like this its just rattling it sounds like crap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.