why does my dd 1510 sound like chit

OK ...i SEE YOUR AMP DOESN'T HAVE FULL RANGE...so you have to always use the built in crossover on the amp...try moving your RCA's to the rear outputs from your deck...instead of sub out put ... .then make sure you turn off the hpf in the deck and try that...set the amp crossover at 90-100hz...subsonic at 25hz

OK ...i SEE YOUR AMP DOESN'T HAVE FULL RANGE...so you have to always use the built in crossover on the amp...try moving your RCA's to the rear outputs from your deck...instead of sub out put ... .then make sure you turn off the hpf in the deck and try that...set the amp crossover at 90-100hz...subsonic at 25hz
Can't thank you enough its way better. I really appreciate all your help dave!! Cured almost all problems except has some hard slaps here n there maybe once it breaks n more it won't idk?

Call DD. Each sub is tested 3 times before it leaves DD. Sounds like it got handled rough in shipping or something. It would not have left DD like that

Wow, I have that same issue with my 1508's. I'd just assumed I'd burned the VC's because to be honest, I beat the **** out of them with no loading wall just to see what they'd do. I was about to send them back to DD to be reconed since I've got my loading wall setup now.

HOWEVER, I just noticed you're also running the Pioneer 4100DVD. I'm going to move the RCA's to my rear output as well, to see if it makes a difference. I doubt it will, knowing what I put those subs through, but you never know. What you described is exactly the sound I heard. Like the dust caps were rattling or something. Only when you turn it up loud.

Dunno if y'all care, but I'll post the results this afternoon.

Wow, I have that same issue with my 1508's. I'd just assumed I'd burned the VC's because to be honest, I beat the **** out of them with no loading wall just to see what they'd do. I was about to send them back to DD to be reconed since I've got my loading wall setup now.
HOWEVER, I just noticed you're also running the Pioneer 4100DVD. I'm going to move the RCA's to my rear output as well, to see if it makes a difference. I doubt it will, knowing what I put those subs through, but you never know. What you described is exactly the sound I heard. Like the dust caps were rattling or something. Only when you turn it up loud.

Dunno if y'all care, but I'll post the results this afternoon.
o ya i care hey ill pm ya, but i havent beat the **** out of this sub . the amp clips the **** out of it before itll get loud!

the cause of all the problems lie at fault of the box designer mobeious. the sub works wonderful in a properly designed enclosure. stay away from mobeious designs theyll fuk yo chit up!!

why the hell is your ssf at 40 hz?
my ssf is at 30hz . i spent more time and money trying to figure out the problem with this subwoofer . i sent it back to dd subs perfect . i changed the box sub works wonderful.

the cause of all the problems lie at fault of the box designer mobeious. the sub works wonderful in a properly designed enclosure. stay away from mobeious designs theyll fuk yo chit up!!
How can you say that , you said what LACRX told you fixed all your problems and soundas wayy better

My 1510's sound coo. I have to say it does take a long time for them to break in otherwise they do sound like ass brand new out the box..

Your subs retarded FYI

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.