Why do on some topics the first few posts get removed and an ad gets put there?

IonRL205
10+ year member

DJ h4z4rdes
Seems like 70% of the topics I go to, the first few posts will be there, then just disappear and an ad will be in its place. This is very annoying since I can't tell what the OP is asking because the posts get removed.

Any way around this?

Firefox

34zedsm.png

removed the first post and put an ad in its place.

I'm having a problem with random smilies displaying over the top of everything. Was going to post my own thread but all I could see is smilies" no text boxes. Lol .

Same thing is happening to me boss. It started happening after the new upgrades. I'm fairly certain it has to do with the auto refresh function.

@%1;

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.