Why can I scroll through my sig?

[quote name='Buck']So why aren't there parameters that won't let you post a sig that's too large?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

(And I find the scrolling BS more aggravating every day....your were right to question it to start with, @Buck . Apologies)

So why aren't there parameters that won't let you post a sig that's too large?
You can post pictures in your sig from external sites. There isn't really a way to check the size of an external picture because you could always change the picture and still have the same URL. i.e. post up a pic that's 200x200 so it registers as being fine for the size and then editing the picture to be 2000x2000.

You can post pictures in your sig from external sites. There isn't really a way to check the size of an external picture because you could always change the picture and still have the same URL. i.e. post up a pic that's 200x200 so it registers as being fine for the size and then editing the picture to be 2000x2000.
Surely nobody here would bypass stuff in that manner! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Surely nobody here would bypass stuff in that manner! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Doubt anyone would go to that extent but figured I would provide an example as to why that wouldn't work well. Honestly the best way of preventing huge sigs is just have the mods edit it out. I'm not a huge fan of the scrolling because it does make navigating a bit of a pain.

[quote name='Flex68']Exactly.

(And I find the scrolling BS more aggravating every day....your were right to question it to start with, @Buck . Apologies)[/QUOTE]

It's cool, yo.

Because you guys are fucking retarded and have to ruin everything and then bitch about everything being changed or more rules being implemented. Nobody wants to see your 6,543px by 9,673px wide signature banner.

Because you guys are fucking retarded and have to ruin everything and then bitch about everything being changed or more rules being implemented. Nobody wants to see your 6,543px by 9,673px wide signature banner.
then make a pic size limit but i like the scroll feature.

im sure you can make it so if they post to large a pic you can redirect them to a page letting them know. you can do it with avatars.
Those large images are from image links or images linked from another source, so we can't control the size of those unfortunately.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

bump....

is still a pitbum to get stuck on each sig with the scroll, on both phone and touchpad. the way it makes me fondle either would lead others to believe i'm looking for the e-spot. any way to make the quote boxes narrower? that might make a difference in a few sigs. i went insane trying to scroll through catmans classified bumps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.