Why can I scroll through my sig?

it's good, now we don't have to see those stupid ******* sigs where people make them way to big.
That's the reason there's a cut off point though. IMO we shouldn't be allowed to have one too big. I don't think scrolling is the answer though, who in the world is going to scroll through someone's sig? It's supposed to be there at a glance.

I don't think scrolling is the answer though, who in the world is going to scroll through someone's sig? It's supposed to be there at a glance.
Yours is pretty much there without needing to scroll down.

Maybe just change the font size on something 'less important' and you'll be golden.

The point ur making about some others having huge sigs:

If the site isn't charging extra for it, and someone wants to use it....wgaf?

(I will scroll through a sig if it is interesting enuff; if not, no skin off anyone's nose just cause it is there)

Well, another thing is so many people have their sigs stretched to the max limit, now every single person that has their sig that way now has a scroll bar.

Because members have not been following rules and posting too large signature images. No way around it except to remedy it this way.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.