why are these always forgoten?

Micro-Precision Audiohere is another brand that is even more overlooked.

Try to audition as many as you can. Not one of these speakers sounds the same. It's not possible to find a speaker that doesn't color the sound, so you have to find one that sounds the best to you.
Only high end hear is Focal which I only like the sound of the high end models... I have an MMATs SQ165 for power so that wont be an issue...

no your retarded, hearing about their low level equipment is much much different then seeing builds with their high end stuff. I guess that point is to complex for some one with a single brain cell as yourself.
no, youre a damm idiot, when anyone asks anyone about sq comps Rainbows and Morels high end stuff is ALWAYS mentioned. you probably dont see them because of bang-for-buck factor. if you payed attention at all you would see the same things on here I do. I think I have a few more than 1 cell floating between my ears, sorry you cant make the same claim.

With an average price of 2 grand it is surprizing that more people aren't trying them out and talking about them.
This ^^ . The shrinking world of car audio shops makes it impossible for most of us to audition ~anything~ other than garden variety stuff. I've bought 2 sets of mid priced comps totally on forum reviews and I'm not happy with either. Be dammed if I'll spend 2K on something I can't hear first.

no, youre a damm idiot, when anyone asks anyone about sq comps Rainbows and Morels high end stuff is ALWAYS mentioned. you probably dont see them because of bang-for-buck factor. if you payed attention at all you would see the same things on here I do. I think I have a few more than 1 cell floating between my ears, sorry you cant make the same claim.
I'm sorry but everything you just said is wrong, I would love for you to point out a post where I go for bang for buck. I've never done that. And no you are probably one of the least smart people on this website.

CDT makes a killer high end set, ES-642i $1279. Comes with a 10 year warranty as well.
**** a 10 year warranty!

For me at least, it seems like its harder to find a good set of comps then finding subs i like. As long as the tweeter isnt too bright im usually ok with the woofer. Of course ive only ever had one high end brand, rainbow, and it is one of their lower end lines. nice comp set but feel there is a better way to drop 450

With an average price of 2 grand it is surprizing that more people aren't trying them out and talking about them.
I see plenty of people dropping 2k on a sub stage but then spend $100 on the frontstage. Doing it backward.

I'm liking Audible physics and their drivers quite a bit these days.
I've never gotten to hear any of those either.

I see plenty of people dropping 2k on a sub stage but then spend $100 on the frontstage. Doing it backward.

I've never gotten to hear any of those either.
They are pretty nice my man. I replaced my HAT L6 mids with the H-Audio soul, a division of Audible Physics, and I am very impressed with them, the HATs were very lifeless but sounded fairly accurate. The souls sound accurate and have an elegant and distinct sound to them, I love them.

why the absence of love when it comes to the other heavy hitters?
Because "sounds good" is subjective, and 99.99% of people do not want to spend that much on a set of speakers, or have any experience with that level of speakers. So whatever is trendy in the online community for high end stuff tends to stay that way, unless the people who made those trends decide to change the item of interest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.