why are these always forgoten?

wenn_du_weinst
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I constantly see things about HAT and Utopia's but why the absence of love when it comes to the other heavy hitters?

Arguably the best comp set you can buy

WoofersEtc.com - Supremo 6 2W - Morel 6.5" 2 Way Component System

and of course these, I have never gotten to hear these but I would very much like to.

WoofersEtc.com - CS 275.28 Platinum Active - Rainbow Platinum 7" 2-Way Component System

WoofersEtc.com - Graphic Pro TT1 - Brax 6.5" High-End Mid-Bass

Post up other high end sq comps/separates that you feel have been left out or forgotten

The morels and the rainbows....common.....

Brax.....they make amps. I personally probably wouldn't touch their speakers. Same as if Mac ever made speakers.

DLS makes some decent speakers.

Chances are I would rather piece together a comp set than buy one prebuilt. You can get nicer raw drivers, and build a stellar platform for half to quarter the price of most prefab comp sets.

youre retarded, I hear about rainbows and morels all the time... but hats seem to still be somewhat of a forum boner.
no your retarded, hearing about their low level equipment is much much different then seeing builds with their high end stuff. I guess that point is to complex for some one with a single brain cell as yourself.

Scanspeak Discovery

820013-pair.jpg

Madisound Speaker Store

I would love to try the Rainbows...
So would I' date=' I think I'll end up with the supremo's though. I had the supreme in my car before and they are awesome.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

too much for poor folks my amps and sub stage cost less than those comps sets, two 15" BTL's and two 4ks haha
just means you end up saving longer.

Micro-Precision Audio

here is another brand that is even more overlooked.

Im not sure what I will run yet in my new car...
Try to audition as many as you can. Not one of these speakers sounds the same. It's not possible to find a speaker that doesn't color the sound, so you have to find one that sounds the best to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.