Who's Quit Smoking?

sherwood71

May 22, 2016
east coast, Canada
I don't think hanging outside with a bunch of smokers isn't going to help a person quit, especially if you are enjoying the smell of the smokes.

Now if it was something a little different being smoked, like some nice green medicine, I'd say hell ya stand closer, breathe deep and enjoy the smell. :hide:     

THATpurpleKUSH

Smoke weed everyday
Sep 30, 2009
Banging gears and passing queeers
I smoked cigs in college for just over a year or so. Mostly did it when I was drinking. I got sick of the smell and it would always make my heart race and make me feel shaky and jittery. I quit as quickly as I picked it up in the first place. I was never addicted. Now weed on the other hand....I'm never giving that shit up!

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
I quit a long time ago. At least ten years ago. Woke up one day, and the taste and smell of a cig disgusted me. Sounds crazy but it was that simple for me.
i hate you!! i wish i could wake up one day and be disgusted by it. Very envious!! Considered hypnotism actually

OP
ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
160 days for me. @youdoofus If you want to stop just stop. It's free. Just saying you want to stop isn't going to do it... you have to mean it and then do it. Personally, I am stubborn so it was easy. I see no need to continue to make a company rich by paying them to kill me. It's a habit but not an impossible one to overcome. You just find something else to do. Have an urge... find something to do. Be stronger than the addiction.

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
160 days for me. @youdoofus If you want to stop just stop. It's free. Just saying you want to stop isn't going to do it... you have to mean it and then do it. Personally, I am stubborn so it was easy. I see no need to continue to make a company rich by paying them to kill me. It's a habit but not an impossible one to overcome. You just find something else to do. Have an urge... find something to do. Be stronger than the addiction.
im a very analytical person, especially when it comes to inward reflection, I also was diagnosed with OCD in late 1999 (before it was cool LoL). Ive tried talking myself out of it so many times its ridiculous, and for me it always comes back to the process of smoking. I use a zippo for that specific reason. I need that *tink* chhhk (flint sound) *clap* sound followed by the first drag. Usually after the first drag im pretty much over it and often times find myself not even wanting to finish it half way through. God knows that id be able to afford tone more stuff if i quit. Im on my last few as i write this, might just give it a go. Why not? its not as if rj reynolds is gonna pay for my earlier than necessary funeral if i keep it up

drei4runner

Nov 17, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Haven't smoked since 2012. What helped me quit smoking was the vape. Tried the patch (highest dosage that I could purchase) and I would still smoke with it on. The gum I didn't like. Vaping was the only thing to get me to quit and now, I don't even vape anymore. And I was a 3 packs a day smoker back in the day.

• Thanks
Reactions: ThxOne

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest classifieds