Who's planning on something new 2016???

I was planning on just a new amp and sub, but my amp doesn't fit in the same spot as my old one does, so now I have to run new wiring. I might just take the opportunity to start over.

I just put in a new front stage, just last week. It consists of the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 2-way components. Got rid of my Kappa coaxials and had to drill holes in the door panels for the tweeters. Best move I ever made regarding sound quality! Next move will be to replace my 6x9s. Will probably put in a set of Morel Tempo 69C 6x9s instead of just disconnecting my old 6x9 speakers and putting in a sub.

Oh, almost forgot, I also put in an Arc KS 900.6 amp last week, as well. My system is starting to sound pretty darn sweet!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.