Whos got some blown subs?

haha, i used to have a partially blown AW1251T

but i got crazy with a friend and we dissassembled it....

took off the suround, then the cone, so it was freeairing the voice coil alone with the spider, then we cut around the spider so the voice coil was moving freely, and when all was said and done what we did was we hooked up both coils to a 2-ohm load and plugged it into a wall socket... can you say OMG PROJECTILE AND BANG BANG SMOKE!?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have 2 new never used pioneer premier 12'' subs that my girl beat the s#^t out of These were real nice dvc subs I have pics but I don't know how to post them. Also have two blown up RF punch xlc 12'' these are some real beauties

I have 2 new never used pioneer premier 12'' subs that my girl beat the s#^t out of These were real nice dvc subs I have pics but I don't know how to post them. Also have two blown up RF punch xlc 12'' these are some real beauties
lol did she get pissed off at you for your "big speakers"? i know my girlfriend does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wanna give them to me so i can play with them?

lol did she get pissed off at you for your "big speakers"? i know my girlfriend does //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol Yeah she got pissed off because thats where all of my cash goes these days, and the fact that they were the only nice thing that I had in the house at the time.You know how it is they like to make us feal like we make them feal. lol.

I just wish I could have listened to them before the rath of michelle.

I have a Polk DX 10" with a broken (it cracked after abuse) VC. If you pay shipping I'll send it right to you tonight.

It cracked in half after feeding it 800 wrms to a 200 wrms sub. With some skills you could fix it easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date