who wants to check my box design?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cardinalsfan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Texas
ok, ive done some measurements and some calculations with the t/s specs on the ED 13kv.2 and this is the box i have come up with....anyone wanna check it all for me and offer a little help?

scan0005.jpg

scan0002.jpg

the only help i really need is with the port...i realize im gonna hafta angle the first piece for the port but what about the others? and i need help with the folds. if someone wants to take this info into autocad for me you would be a savior!!

there is a port, the drawing just doesnt show it...14.5 high by 1" wide and 17.13" long to get to 35hz...sounds right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.