who lives near russellville and wants some cash(concerning Teamsubgopoof)

I saw the reply I posted on TP regarding your post..

pretty interesting how he's got an excuse of course.

seems like he's holding the stuff because you owe him an IPOD that he deems to be worth $300+ ...lol...pretty funny actually

sorry to hear about your problems..but I just had an observation to make..
I remember a while back when all the crap was going on about the guy and how you were actually defending the guy to a certain point.. too bad your faith and siding with him was misplaced...

like I said this is simply something I observed so no need to take offence to it.. hopefully it works out.. likely it wont unfortunately but you never know
No shittt ,he was defending that fuccer and he and a few others (you know who you are)couldn't defend that bicchazz dude enough,I'm sure one of his foolish friends will say give him more time

I remember when they were just pounding on you and taking his side..

I mean they were all up in your face and completely defending him 1 ****ing million percent...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

guess you really dont feel it till you get ass raped by the same guy you defend..

listen not hating on the original OP..just stating the facts and they are pretty plain to see

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pioneerpimp

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
pioneerpimp
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date