who lives near russellville and wants some cash(concerning Teamsubgopoof)

pioneerpimp
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
well the deal is he has had my money for almost 2 months and he has 3 motors that need to be taken to IA. and hes being a ***** about life. i will pay someone money if they get to justins house get my motors get my 405 for recones, and my 230 for shipping and kickback. i have all necessary information, address , phone number, screename, and PM me for that info. moms name, moms cell, all of that. people want money? someone has to live near him or know him. hes being a *****

and save all this dumb ****. i know the drama with him. this isnt new, its from the incident where he got banned.someone help me out, he also got banned on here and i cant get a authentic email for termpro.

so what are you needing someone to do? go steal your **** back, rob him of the money he owes, and rough him up a bit.. i have a question.. are you paying bail and legal fees after the guy u hire gets arrested??

heres an idea. legally getting my **** back and taking it to IA, about 20 minutes from his house. they have to get the stuff. theyll get money dont worry. this doesnt concern fighting, im not into that.

sorry to hear about your problems..but I just had an observation to make..

I remember a while back when all the crap was going on about the guy and how you were actually defending the guy to a certain point.. too bad your faith and siding with him was misplaced...

like I said this is simply something I observed so no need to take offence to it.. hopefully it works out.. likely it wont unfortunately but you never know

i was taking sides, i said all my previous experiences were good with him. now he has just fallen off the map, still owing IA money, owing me money, ive had 10 good transactions with him. this is the first but by far the worst ive ever had.

i was taking sides, i said all my previous experiences were good with him. now he has just fallen off the map, still owing IA money, owing me money, ive had 10 good transactions with him. this is the first but by far the worst ive ever had.
he was on termpro on the 18th talking about if he had know Shawn Fleming was selling his avalanche he would had bought it...

he's on there on a daily basis..this is nothing new..

like I said he's going to be at SBN with his new vehicle build and project..so do what you will with that info..

who wants to get my **** and deliver it to IA, if its not out of the way, or if nick wright is going to be there. he lives in russellville, AL, dont know zip off hand. like i said i cant get on termpro because i dont have an authentic email, they dont except yahoo emails. hes a ****in idiot. im going to get my ****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pioneerpimp

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
pioneerpimp
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date