Who has an FI Q 15?

Been running one in the GF's car for the past year or so. She mostly listens to metal, like stuff with fast kick drums and it keeps up no problem. Getting 1k of power in 4 cubes @ 32Hz.

When I drive her car I beat it on just too see what it will do. Rap literally beats her car to death as it has NO deadener in it. The Q hits the lows VERY nicely. GREAT daily driver sub that is musical, but can get nasty when you want it to...

Been running one in the GF's car for the past year or so. She mostly listens to metal, like stuff with fast kick drums and it keeps up no problem. Getting 1k of power in 4 cubes @ 32Hz.
When I drive her car I beat it on just too see what it will do. Rap literally beats her car to death as it has NO deadener in it. The Q hits the lows VERY nicely. GREAT daily driver sub that is musical, but can get nasty when you want it to...
yes that was wat i was hopeing

just installed mine today.... and holy crap... this thing is loud and low! every note is accurate. it sounds so good. only thing is that i know have rattles in places i never had rattles before.. i should get those fixed in the morning. trust me it's a **** nice sub. sometimes i think it's just way too loud for me.

my brother has one in his Mitsubishi Galant in a Prefab box and I tell you want, that ****er pounds. I love the way his system sounds. No granted its not as loud as my old 18" SX, but its not that far off. The bass hits low and loud and has been that way for more than 6 months now.

just installed mine today.... and holy crap... this thing is loud and low! every note is accurate. it sounds so good. only thing is that i know have rattles in places i never had rattles before.. i should get those fixed in the morning. trust me it's a **** nice sub. sometimes i think it's just way too loud for me.
I had the exact same problem when i first got my Q. i had 2 12" tc2+ woofers in there before and had little to no rattles but then i put the Q in and..... let just say I have used over 30 feet of deadener on my car to get rid of them, but will probably still get some more. I have mine sealed in 2.2 cubes with 950 watts (Amp is overratted so more like 875) and it sounds absolutely phenominal. I have an eq and have my bass set to less than half most of the time, but when i really wanna crank it, it gets very loud while still sounding musical and hits the lows pretty well, I'm happy with my Q.

Put it to you like this when i really crank my volume, i have to partially open my sun roof because it rattles my sunroof and cant find a way to deaden that area

I have one in a 2.5ft^3 sealed enclosure. Imo it sounds great and gets very loud, although i have not heard a lot of other systems compared to it (just pos bestbuy/circuitcity systems).

My car definitely does vibrate a shitload, if i am cranking it i also open my sunroof to make sure i dont **** it up. I don't have any videos but i can tell you that my roof, steering wheel, change in my cupholders, and on some songs my windshield wipers vibrate. Im giving it about 1400w and it has the bp option, it seems to be taking the power fine.

I'm sure porting it will get it even louder, im just not sure if im willing to give up the space...

I've got one and i love it. i listen to alt. rock mostly. it picks up quite a bit of any bass line. when i really feel like bumpin i put some rap in and it gets loud as hell, like everyone says it eats up the lows, chopped n screwed songs pound

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.