WHo done some car jackin befor?

booX2
10+ year member

Who out there other than me jackin some one for there car audio?....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

jackin someones ride and system is so not cool.

most people put lots of effort and not to mention money into their systems you should respect that and not f**king steal it!

I got 17 shots and 1 in the chamber for dudes like u!! I ain't going to knock ya hustle, but if u get caught, thats your ass!! And i ain't callin the cops till u got some holes to be filled. I might have to plant a 'throwaway' on ya though, so i don't go to jail!!!

chaoticly my mind gets filled with remarks on your question

like...

SUX-BLEHHHH-WASTE THEM-ELECTRIC CHAIR-DEATH SENTENSE-BLOW UP JACKER-HATE-SUX-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HATE-HATE-HATE

those are things that come up when thinking bout your question, there's one other thing thats always on my mind: fear

dude what u do is offensiveto all the people who work hard for what they want. When my CD"s gte stolen @ school kids lose teeth, if ur ass stole my stystem in my car i'd shoot ur ass, then mae u eat ur own fingers this way u could never have fingers to steal my **** again. People like you make me sick. Thinking cause u don't know how to make some $$$ or design a good system , so u gotta steal someone elses. There is only one way i would jack up someone's system. Thats when he f*ck's with my girl and that is his mosed prised possesion. You mess with my girl ur mos prised posession is GONE. and in this dudes case thats his system .

J

I've had too much of my $hit stolen to not want to get pissed at you just for bringing that up on this forum!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

JELLYDIME

just the thought of gettin my stereo jacked makes me physically ill. I've invested ALL my money in my car, and if some ******* stole it I would be totally screwed. Lets just say if I caught him I'd definently get some of his blood on my car...

well, they're always be thieves, so why dont you guys steal something that is covered by insurance? that way only those huge friggen companies take losses! insurance cant cover the hours you spent installing your stereo, and people like me dont have it.

I'd say that would be the lesser of two evils.

oh boy the pain is coming back...loosing TWO car stereos in less than 3 months

well if i caught the person...i'll clamp his nuts with my jumper cable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

then i'll pull his finger nails out with a pair of pliers

then i'll stick his eyes out with a screwdriver

then i'll slam my trunk on his hands over and over

and whatever's left of him...i'll jus run him over

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no lets not even get me started on how many sterio's i've lost in a 3 week period....i lost my system in my truck ($800), sterio in my wife's car ($400), my truck died so i was driving my brother car his sterio got jacked ($200) this all happened in 3 or 4 weeks....yea it sukd...i was pissed....

i think that after i finish unloading the 12 guage, id hang the jackers nuts from my mirror as a trophy and a warning to all would be theives //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.