Northeast Region Who all in NY is going to Audio Thunder?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I will be there probably judging. The van was going to go but just sold all the batteries and I need to get one temp. for the show. We may put the van in the mall this weekend anyways to advertise for the show.

I will be there probably judging. The van was going to go but just sold all the batteries and I need to get one temp. for the show. We may put the van in the mall this weekend anyways to advertise for the show.

correction

I will be there probably (mic monkey). The van was going to go but just sold all the batteries and I need to get one temp. for the show. We may put the van in the mall this weekend anyways to advertise for the show.

so wanna confirm that cars cant leave now? tim told me the other day that they gotta be in by 9pm fri or 7 am sat, and cant leave till 6 sun? if so ill just be spectating, if that.....ill still show up friday tho.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.