Which Woofer?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Icecube91

Senior VIP Member
I made a thread earlier about a temporary setup and I think I'm going to skip that because that cost is adding up. I figured out all my other equipment except for the subs, Car is a 2012 Acura TL Tech SH-AWD. Ive narrowed it down to three brands. Want to know which of these will hit the hardest.

2 12" Digital Designs 3500 Amp: DD M3B

2 12" Rockford Fosgate T2 Amp: RF T2500BDCP

2 12" JL Audio W7 Amp: 2 JL 1200/1 HD or 2 JL 1000/1v2

Option 1 both the others are stupid overpriced.

2 dd3512s in 5cubes ported around 32hz will get nasty on that m3a.

The t2s **** and jl is just plain horrible with the price u pay nor will they be anywhere near as loud. They might sound better but definitely not as loud

Out of those three, I would choose option 1. Digital designs is a great brand.

If you want DD product without the price, go soundqubed. Even though the prices went up a few bucks, its still WAY cheaper than DD.

I would go Sundown X or Z4 on an Ampere 3800.1

That's just my opinion though

So the DDs would be the loudest? and As far as the amp for the W7s some people tell me that the 1200/1HD and 1000/1 is too much for them and the 750/1HD is perfect. Can someone straighten this out and tell me the correct information. Only reason I put those amps on it is because of box rise and electrical.

So the DDs would be the loudest? and As far as the amp for the W7s some people tell me that the 1200/1HD and 1000/1 is too much for them and the 750/1HD is perfect. Can someone straighten this out and tell me the correct information. Only reason I put those amps on it is because of box rise and electrical.
DD and soundqubed are pretty similar. Out of your 3 options, yes. DD wuld be the loudest. The JL stuff won't be loud, but it will be expensive. The rockford subs, I'm not a fan of. The T2500 is a good amp, but it will cost you your left testicle. You can get a lot more for your money. I'm not saying the DD is cheaper, but I feel like its a better choice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.