which wofer is the best in the world?

KTniel
10+ year member

BRUNEI
which the very best wofer in the world..in my country the topless brand they used was Soundstream, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Earthquake and JL Audio.

how's bout the people outside country..which do u think the best..?

if im..all this brand are the best..but we compare it among all the wofer which listed..the Soundstream,Earthquake and Rockford Fosgate is the best in my country...the JL audio is also the best to..but it don't have 15 inces..but my favourite brand was Kicker...but in my country the Kicker was the worse..u know what this happen..

it was happen when the kicker was made in China..that why it happen..but before the solobaric L7 and L5 reliase..the ciricle solo baric 15 ince and 12 ince which made from the original host country USA..this brand was the best in my country..but now..it still worse...which made from China...lot of complain bout the coil system..people brought it bout 4 month...who use it very strong and blast the bass...finally broken the coil..and i could be repair..

In my country...except the amplifier, mid range,speaker and crossover are made from USA brand Kicker..but the wofer is very worse...i would like some of the Caraudio would like come to my country for the caraudio show...and my a competiton in here...My country Brunei..

ok..from now..

thank alot...

are you kidding me? this is a real quick way to get flamed, and even if u dont know english, dont post as much so no one has to read as much of it.

In my country everyguy wants KENWOOD&PIONEER.They think that these 2 companies are BEST.Well there are some guys who know that there are far more better companies in car audio than pioneer and kenwood.I m one of those,thats y i take JBL. And in my country there is only pioneer and kenwood brands,not JBL,ALPINE,BOSS,JL Audio,HIFONICS and etc.Thats why i have to IMPORT.

hey, the guy is new...so I'll give him a break. his English skills are better than some people over here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I agree, give him a break. It's got to be hard to type out what your trying to say when you can hardly speak the language.

The problem with comparing sub woofers are the applications. Like a car wouldn't be good for the mountains, but better for the city, while a SUV is good for mountains but gets bad gas mileage in the city.

I myself have owned Kicker, JBL, JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, and Image Dynamics subs just to name a few. All were "good" and performed as advertised. I did have to get the IDQ12 sent back twice I believe (warranty).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.