Which to buy?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dkolv1337
10+ year member

I want to get a system, and I have decided between two, and I dont know which to get, I am not sure which is better.

Well I have a few questions. I was looking on craigslist, and this guy said he has this MTX combo for sale which is orginally bought for $700 from Best Buy, but I cant find that same combo deal to confirm, but anyways he said he would sell it for $350 to me.

Link: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/442781315.html

But, my friend has 2 15" Kicker CVRs and a Kicker amp with 2200 watts of power that he would sell me for $375, so I am wondering which would be the better deal? I have read about the sub that is in the MTX combo and heard very good things.

cvr's are some decent speakers. I really like Kickers amps..real quality stuff man. Im not a real big fan of MTX and if it came from best buy then its probably not much

Thats what I was thinking. The system my friend is selling me, he had in his car, and I could hear him from a block away when he would pull up. The only thing I dont like about his system is the box the are in, its nothing special, just something to put them in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.