Carstereos.org

punxworm
10+ year member

So, I can't find any information about this at all, and surprisingly no one is saying anything about it on here. Carstereos.org went poof, no trace of them, no one is saying what happened, and apparently adire audio is done as well.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation?

Server is down, it is still intact but the owner is not running it anymore... I suppose if someone contacted him and wanted to buy it and run it that it may be able to come back.

CSO was pretty flippin' slow anymore anyways......though someone should find a way to recover and host the threads archived there. Some great discussions occurred there years back that would be good for the forums to have access to........

I was banned from SIN because of an argument we had here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
That was the only thing about Josh, it was his forum, he did things his way, and didn't really care who's toes got stepped on.

Same here, I cut my teeth on CSO, especially whe I was messing the Tempest subs.

FYI about SSA, there's a few SQ Nazi's over there who will jump down your throat if you say SQL or have rear fill. I only go to the manufacturer forums over there to avoid the hassles...

looks like we got a new home just in time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ditto...
i remember checking back there about a year ago and noticing how PAINFULLY slow it was... it just died i guess...

Agreed, I got my start with that forum, it was one of the reasons I went with the Ascendent Audio Assassin's in the first place. I really hate to see it just fade away like that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Same here, I cut my teeth on CSO, especially whe I was messing the Tempest subs.
FYI about SSA, there's a few SQ Nazi's over there who will jump down your throat if you say SQL or have rear fill. I only go to the manufacturer forums over there to avoid the hassles...

LMAO @ SQ Nazi's..........But you know how it is, everybody is entitled to there own opinion I suppose, just have to take it with a grain of sand, but I know what you mean, seriously.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

punxworm

10+ year member
punxworm
Westmont, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from